Producers of YOUR Extraordinary Healthy Baked Products
Nutri-Bake Inc is a Privately owned and operated North-American based manufacturer of nutritional Baked Snacks with strong focus on Baked Protein Bars, Specialty Drop Cookies and all types of healthy snacks. for over 16 Years Nutri-bake is located in a suburb of Montreal, Canada, ideal for a turnkey manufacturer due to its central location, low energy and labor costs. The state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is HACCP certified and FDA registered.
Nutri-Bake's passion is headed By President/CEO Peter Tsatoumas who is trained as a professional chef with a master’s degree in baking who received his journeyman certification and his inter-provincial gold seal in 2000. He brings over 20 years of his passion and love for baking and blending that with his other passion nutrition and healthy eating for optimum health. He is known by his clients as very flexible and an innovator who can adapt to any specific formula you challenge him with...for almost any baked product.
Nutri-Bake will not only earn your business but to retain it. Whether you are a large marketing company or a small start- up, every customer is equally important to the success of our company.
Nutri-Bake stands for high quality nutritional baked goods that push all flavor combinations not to compromise taste; we buy the freshest natural and nutritious ingredients from all over the world to be on the cutting edge floor only the best for our customers who join our family.
Today, our loyal & repeat customers are located throughout Canada, the United States, and Europe. Whether you are in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa or Oceania, we are your trusted partner when it comes to producing your private-label bar. If your company is located in the European Union, you will be able to import your private- label bars duty-free under the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) signed between the European Union and Canada.
CREATE YOUR BAR - BAKED PRODUCT
Nutri-Bake manufactures a variety of specialty baked foods and specialty pastries including:
- Protein Brownies
- Sugar Free Scones (all baked goods can be transformed Certified Organic Eco-Cert ingredients)
- Various compound coatings& trimmings (Belgian chocolate ,Yogurt Coatings, Fruit coatings)
- Certified Organic and Kosher Ingredients for any type of bakery application
- Mediterranean and Middle Eastern small specialty pastries & confections (Filo Delights Sweet &Savory)
We have an easy 3 step process for our co-packing business:
Step 1: Review & Sign the NDA
Step 2: Discuss desired product(s), quantities, packaging and formulation.
Step 3: R&D and initial new product(s) testing until fully refined and ready to produce to scale.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1) What type of baked products do you make?
Baked Protein bars, granola bars, muffins, sugar-free cookies, and biscotti.
2) Do you offer recipe formulation and testing or is the client responsible to bring a ‘finished recipe’ with complete testing already completed?
We offer our R&D capabilities and/or you can provide your own proprietary formulation.
3) What are your minimum order quantities (MOQs)?
4) What certifications do you have? (i.e., Gluten Free? Non GMO Project Verification? Organic)?
We have Kosher and Non-GMO Good Manufacturing Practices (PCP) for now.
5) Will you source the ingredients for me, or do I need to purchase them and handle that supply chain myself?
We can do either ─ your choice!
6) What are your lead times from the date that a purchase order is placed?
12 Working Days
7) Is your facility quality control certified? If so, which certifications?
Yes! HACCP & SFCR certified
8) Are you able and willing to grow with us? If I’m ordering at your minimum order quantity now, how big can I get with you? Is there a ‘ceiling’ with you?
Absolutely! We do encourage this. Our maximum capacity now is 200,000 units per month.
9) Do you provide support on FDA compliant package creation? Will you ensure that my packaging meets the legal requirements for sale in the United States?
With clients in the US, we do have an FDA producer number/certification.
10) Will you help in finding the best package supplier for my products? What about for shipping?
We can undertake both on your behalf.